Creative and ambitious, I am determined to deliver memorable experiences with the potential to define new trends and to inspire future generations. Trusted team player with strong communication skills, I enjoy fast iteration and problem solving with a keen eye for details and originality. Technically competent able to use various engines, I am self motivated learning and adapting in a short period of time.
As shown on my portfolio I am also involved in Indie Game Development during my spare time. More particularly in Game Jams like the Global Game Jam or the Ludum Dare events.
- Rational methods for game and level design, 3Cs
- System design and balancing (learning curve, difficulty, score)
- Level/content creation and implementation
- Signs and Feedbacks, UI layouts design and Accessibility
- Focus-test coordination, Able to plan and manage a small team
Master Degree in Game design
at ENJMIN - French Graduate School of Games - 2009/2011
Bachelor degree in Interaction Design for Games and Media
at Paul Valery University Montpellier III - 2008/2009
Associate degree in Multimedia and Movie production
at Université du Sud Toulon Var - 2006/2008
- Production: Microsoft Office, Visio - Mind mapping tools (XMind, OmniGraffle, etc.)
- Engines: Unity 3D - Unreal engine (Blueprint & Kismet scripting) - Ubisoft's LyN engine
- Art: Photoshop, Illustrator - 3DS Max, SketchUp
- Teamwork: Perforce, SVN - JIRA, Mantis, Hansoft, Trello - SCRUM agile methodology
- Grand Prize winner of Microsoft's Dream.Build.Play 2011 with Blocks That Matter
- Best Art Direction Award by Playsoft at Paris Games Week 2011 for Beyond
- SACD Award (GDC prize) at the e-Magiciens 2010 with Coypu Space Rumble
- Winner of the ECO PSE 2009/2010 game contest with Hot and Cool
- Game Design Lecturer ▪ SAE Institute
- London, United Kingdom – Feb 2013 – Apr 2014
- Occasional lectures to 1st and 2nd year BSc Hons Games Development Degree students.